quick Word question about ASCII

Subject: quick Word question about ASCII
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 09:01:00 EST

Why don't you simply do a 'select all' and highlight the whole
document. Then save it.

If that doesn't work, I would do a 'select all' and select the whole
document. Then do a 'copy' or 'cut' (I prefer 'copy because there's
less of a chance of losing it). Then minimize that MS Word window,
open a Wordperfect session, and simply paste your original text into
a new Wordperfect document. Then save it as ASCII in Wordperfect.

Other people may have other ways of doing this, but this is the way I
would do it.

Bill Hartzer (William -dot- Hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com)
Technical Writer, Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida