"All you need is a pencil"

Subject: "All you need is a pencil"
From: Judith Grobe Sachs <judygs -at- UIC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 08:19:51 CST

It's quite true that Shakespeare and his quill (or Baron
What's-His-Name, if he's really the one who wrote Shakespeare's
works) did far better than I could ever do, but hold on a bit. I
know I do far better composing on a computer where revisions are
easy and where the stuff that I've got right stays right no matter
how many times I change the paragraph before it than I ever did
with pen and paper. I'm old enough to have started in the days
before computers, and believe me, it got really tedious literally
cutting and pasting paper to move stuff around! (Not to mention
the big callus I used to have on my second finger!) :-)

JGS

Judith Grobe Sachs (312) 996-3758, fax 996-6834
judygs -at- uic -dot- edu Computer Center, University of Illinois at Chicago
+** If you don't get everything you want, **+
+** think of the things you don't get that you don't want. **+