Re: Who DOES get the documentation?

Subject: Re: Who DOES get the documentation?
From: "Yves C. Munger, p.eng., M.Sc.A." <yvesm -at- QUEBEC -dot- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 1994 09:36:40 PST

We have our own in-house ACCESS database application to keep track of all
deliverables, including
documentation. Note that our customer base is relatively small (we sell large
computer software systems) and we
are not in a volume trade, but still... Hope it helps.

>Here's a quick question for those of you who ship docs. to many
>customers:

> * How do you keep track of who gets the documentation?

Yves C. Munger, p.eng.
E-mail: yvesm -at- quebec -dot- berclain -dot- com (Yves C. Munger, ing.)
"To boldly go..." Ahhh Shut up!