Folks, this is getting ridiculous.

Subject: Folks, this is getting ridiculous.
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 18:50:37 EST

To Pat O'Connell (patricko -at- eicon -dot- com):

Regarding your posting of 12 Nov 1994 11:00:00. . . .

I was with you there for a while, as you appealed to everyone
to keep their postings short. I, too, shudder when those 100K
can do a lot better at limiting the amount of material we quote.

I was with you, in fact, right up to the end, when I saw the big
brick, or whatever it is, you use for a signature. That puppy,
all by itself, consumes 515 bytes -- a smidge over 1/2 K -- of
precious hard drive. Ridiculous, indeed! :-)

Larry Kunz
STC Assistant to the President for Professional Development
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com