To Jane Torpie

Subject: To Jane Torpie
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 11:26:58 EST

Jane,

I tried to respond to the email you sent me 11/11, but my response bounced back.

550 uunet.uu.net:handson!boston.handson.com!janet (tcp)... 550 Host unknown
554 <Jane -dot- S -dot- Torpie -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net:handson!boston.handson.com!janet>... 550 Host
unknown (Authoritative answer from name server)

I guess my nameserver doesn't like your address.

Anyway, here's my response - no peeking the rest of you!! :-)

Easel called me, but they were interested in talking about a training position
and I can`t travel. I also think they wanted to pay less than I need.

I do and don't have a new job. Bull contracted out their development work to
Peritus and Peritus hired all the developers with Bull's money. I am in the
same place, with the same phone, doing the same work, for the same money, but
I don't have to worry about being layed off in December as everyone else here
will be. I am now the sole writer in the company, so things will be interesting.

Good luck with your new career path and new PC (if you buy one.)

Fred Wersan