Frame to HTML

Subject: Frame to HTML
From: Paul MacGyver Carman <paul -dot- carman -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 11:07:32 -0500

Greetings all!

Have any of you found any Frame to HTML filters that you would recommend?

Thanks to Kate Jarsulic at Harris Corporation I have some information on
conversion programs. Before I start fiddling, though, I wanted to
check and make sure that someone hasn't found some REVOLUTIONARY filter.

Any ideas or comments?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

--Paul

* * *
* Paul MacGyver Carman * *
* Harris Corporate HQ * No great deed is done *
* 1025 W. Nasa Blvd. MS 75 * By falterers who ask for certainty. *
* Melbourne, FL 32919 * *
* (407) 724-3205 * -George Elliot, English (1819-1880) *
* (407) 724-3627 (fax) * *
* paul -dot- carman -at- harris -dot- com * *
* * *