Re: More Mom (and Re: Wherever you go...)

Subject: Re: More Mom (and Re: Wherever you go...)
From: Dave Hayes <daveh -at- TV -dot- TV -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 14:36:35 -0800

Sally Marquignywrote:

>I can handle the volume. But eliminating these types of correspondence can
>help. Thanks!

I agree wholeheartedly. I have only subscribed for a few weeks, but am
quickly coming to the conclusion that the signal-to-noise ratio here on

What does the use of "Mom" have to do with tech writing, anyway? I can't
imagine using anything but "mother" in technical documentation, can you?
No, DON'T answer that--at least not through the list.

Sincerely,

Dave Hayes (daveh -at- tv -dot- tv -dot- tek -dot- com)