Moving right along

Subject: Moving right along
From: Niall Johnson <niallj -at- CI -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 10:38:05 +1100

Hi all,

Just a little note to let you know that my time is up at Corinthian
Engineering and so this address is now 'dead'!
The contract's is complete (almost) and if you wish to reach me in future
try me on:
njohnson -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au

'Bye for now!

--
Ciao

niall
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000====
Niall Johnson
Plain English Publications Pty Ltd Current site: Corinthian Engineering
Personal email: njohnson -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au Current address: niallj -at- ci -dot- com -dot- au
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000====

GS/GTW d@ H S+ !g p1 au+ a- w@ v++$ C++ U N++ W+ M V po- Y+ t !5 jx R G?
tv- b++ D++ B- e+++ u** h-- f+ r++ n+ y+