Re: Contract Work

Subject: Re: Contract Work
From: Judith Hammeran <judith -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 11:45:42 PST

I, too am interested finding out what the world of contracting is like. I know
that STC has a Professional Interest Committee on Consulting and Independent
Contracting. Here's the contact for those of you who don't know about it.

Society for Technical Communication
Professional Interest Committee on Consulting and Independent Contracting
CONTACT: Bernie Cohen
2011 Richard Jones Rd., Stuie E-21
Nashville, TN 37215-2836
(Sorry, no e-mail address was given.)

Is there anyone who has been involved with this committee and can provide
more information on it?

Judith Hammeran
The MacNeal-Schwendler Corp.
judith -dot- hammeran -at- macsch -dot- com