Window Screen Captures

Subject: Window Screen Captures
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 12:35:51 PST

Sue Gallagher says...

>But really, none of this extra software is necessary. I capture screens
>to the windows clipboard using alt+prnscrn for the active window or
>just prnscrn if I need the menu too.

I think Sue is right. However, extra software (I use Snappro) is
designed to be _faster_ than Paintbrush, not _necessary_. Some of
this extra software also includes options to:

o Change the screen shot to TIFF or other formats

o Change the screen shot to Black and White

These options may be necessary in some cases, such as porting the
screen shot to another platform.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Alsys (San Diego)