Worst case scenarios

Subject: Worst case scenarios
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 12:40:13 PST

My friend Grant found this in his Unix Fortune program, mailed it to
me, then accidentally deleted his copy. I promised to send it in...

David (The Man)

[From the operation manual for the CI-300 Dot Matrix Line Printer, made
in Japan]:

The excellent output machine of MODEL CI-300 as extraordinary DOT
MATRIX LINE PRINTER, built in two MICRO-PROCESSORs as well as EAROM, is
featured by permitting wonderful co-existence such as; "high quality
against low cost", "diversified functions with compact design",
"flexibility in accessibleness and durability of approx. 2000,000,00
Dot/Head", "being sophisticated in mechanism but possibly agile
operating under noises being extremely suppressed" etc.

And as a matter of course, the final goal is just simply to help
achieve "super shuttle diplomacy" between cool data, perhaps earned by
HOST COMPUTER, and warm heart of human being.