Re: Microsoft mail internet access?? Help???

Subject: Re: Microsoft mail internet access?? Help???
From: "JOHNSON, VALORA" <VJOHNSON -at- SMC -dot- CEISMC -dot- GATECH -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 07:48:00 EST

I use Microsoft Mail and I not sure what you are trying to do. If you are
trying to read newsgroups, telnet or ftp, as far as I know MS Mail does not
have the capability. I generally use the Boston College Gopher and Mosaic
to access the internet. If you have any more questions, please email me at
Valora -dot- Johnson -at- CEISMC -dot- gatech -dot- edu -dot- I'll be happy to help.

Valora
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Microsoft mail internet access?? Help???
Date: Wednesday, December 07, 1994 9:19AM

On WP Mail I access the Internet by typing Internet: at the front of my
address. How do I do it with microsoft mail?????