Re[2]: Word use: Express/ed (Absurd

Subject: Re[2]: Word use: Express/ed (Absurd
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 11:40:49 MST

This reminds me of the disclaimer we put in our government
publications.

"Neither the U.S. government nor any agency therof, nor any of their
employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, . . ."

I wanted to change "express" to "expressED" when I was informed that
an "express warranty" is what it's called.

Good ole legalese

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov