Project Planning Software

Subject: Project Planning Software
From: "thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com" <thoyt -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 21:03:14 GMT

Can anyone recommend a project planning software for the Macintosh that
they have successful used to plan and track documentation projects. We
have MacProject II and have used it with limited sucess, so we are
exploring other software packages.

Thanks,

--
Tom Hoyt
thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com

NOTE: The views expressed are my own and are not be construed or interpreted as
those of QUALCOMM, Inc.