Southeast FLA STC?

Subject: Southeast FLA STC?
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 10:22:00 EST

Hi] Does anyone have a name/address/phone number for the chapter of
the Society for Technical Communication that serves the Southeast
Florida area (i.e., Ft. Lauderdale, Miami)? I (and a few other
technical writers in my area) would like to get on their monthly
mailing list.

Thanks] Please feel free to e-mail responses directly to me at
William -dot- Hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com -dot-

Bill Hartzer
Technical Writer
Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA

(william -dot- hartzer -at- emc2-tao -dot- fisc -dot- com)