Re: Faith Weber's Questions on MS Project

Subject: Re: Faith Weber's Questions on MS Project
From: Rose Wilcox <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 14:24:16 -0700

George:
I did find your message helpful. I am beginning to
use Project Manager for a small group (three writers).

However, your suggestion about tapping the potential
of my organization's Project Manager gurus is not feasible:
we don't have one. Do you have any recommendation for
reading about Project Management philosophy. We did
get some training in *operation*, but no background
in philosophy.

Thanks,

Rose Wilcox
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales