Please incorporate instructions on how to unsubscribe

From: Robert Whitehead <rcwhiteh -at- MEDRCW -dot- B17B -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 08:01:42 CST

Fellow TECHWR-L lurkers;

As the result of reductions-in-force and involuntary transfers, I
find my career as a full-time technical writer is at an end.

Beginning Monday, December 19th, I will be going "on-site" to
support NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, a prime customer for
our Company.

As I have been clearing a great deal of material off of my system
(preparatory to returning it to inventory), I have lost the
instructions I had for unsubscribing to TECHWR-L. It seems
appropriate that the list manager include a very brief set of
instructions on how to do just that, especially for those of us who
get the digest version.

So, as my final contribution to this list, I'll make that a
suggestion, and include a plea to the list manager to either
unsubscribe me here and now or send instructions on how to do it.

I bid you all a fond farewell.
--
| Robert C. Whitehead, Senior Technical Writer (rcwhiteh -at- ingr -dot- com) |