Re: click on, select, choose

Subject: Re: click on, select, choose
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 14:45:00 PST

The only time I've justified using "choose" over "select" is when a menu
item is named "Select" or "Selection" because it becomes too comical &
confusing to say "Select Select" and expect mere fonts to differentiate
enough.

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA
<snip>