Robohelp training- Atlanta

Subject: Robohelp training- Atlanta
From: "Sandy, Corinne" <CHS8 -at- CPSOD1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 10:05:00 EST

I would like to locate a training seminar or course for Robohelp in the
Atlanta area. Anyone know of any? If not, how has everyone learned it? I
am teaching myself and it would be faster with a course.

Also, those who have used, or are using, have you had serious problems with
your system crashing? It has been taken off my system because my computer
was so unstable that I was down for days at a time. It's been off for 2
months now, and it's just ridiculous. The Lan group has blamed Robohelp
(and even me!) for destroying Windows files. How about some feedback?

Thanks.