Re[3]: Microsoft takes over RC

Subject: Re[3]: Microsoft takes over RC
From: "Virginia L. Krenn" <asdxvlk -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 11:28:56 -0600

Of course, I'm familiar with the sale of indulgences, the Martin
Luther protest, the Reformation, etc.

I hope that Art wasn't implying that I'm one of the people unable to
"recognize a spoof when they see one".

On the contrary, I couldn't understand how anyone could fail to
recognize it as a humorous piece.