Re: I

Subject: Re: I
From: tpis!gregg -dot- roberts -at- TPOINT -dot- NET
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 18:31:43 -0600

I'll throw in my .02 on the typos question:

Other differences that make screen-reading difficult is that the printed
letters aren't solid. In many word processor fonts and viewscales, the
graininess of the text is visible and distracting, and therefore probably
requires more processing time and attention to achieve the same level of
accuracy. Also, in some WP's, the letters are light on a dark background
instead of the usual dark-on-light. Why exactly that should be a problem is
not clear, but obviously it's different from what those of us who grew up in
the Paper Age are used to.

--GR.