Re: FrameMaker/OS2

Subject: Re: FrameMaker/OS2
From: "D. Citron" <dcitron -at- GATE -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 06:32:56 GMT

Chuck Blessing (cjb -at- iglou -dot- iglou -dot- com) wrote:
: * In a message to ALL on 12-29-94, LHOESS -at- UNM -dot- EDU said the following:
: l> Has anyone used FrameMaker under the Win-OS2 platform? If you have, have
: > you had any problems. Right now I am running OS/2 Warp and DOS-Windows on
: > a dual boot system.

: I have been using FrameMaker 4.0 under the Win-OS2 platform at work for
: about two months now with no problems. You just need to make sure you're
: running the Windows session in 386 enhanced mode or else Frame doesn't
: work. How this relates to OS/2 Warp may be another question though.

Last year I talked to a Frame rep at a computer show. He said that it
runs under OS/2 but they don't support it. "You're on your own" if you
have any problems. That didn't inspire much confidence!