Re: Health Insurance for Contractors

Subject: Re: Health Insurance for Contractors
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 1994 00:27:14 -0700

Could you elaborate somewhat on this one-man group idea? Did it cut costs
or just make it easier to get coverage?

BTW, my experience in caring for the elderly members of my family bears
out your comments on medicare and veterans' hospitals.

> I set up a corporation with a one-man group. Groups are not underwritten.

> My health is too important to be entrusted to the government. Bureaucrats
> consistently screw up. They don't care. If you don't believe that, ask
> anyone on medicare or medicaid, or getting treatment at vererans'
> hospitals. The stories I've heard! Or think of the service at your local
> city hall, courthouse, or drivers' license bureau! But, since this is not
> a political newsgroup, I'll step down from my soapbox now, before I get
> flamed! <g>

RoMay Sitze Saddle your dreams
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu afore your ride 'em
-Mary Webb-