Re: FrameMaker Cross-Reference Question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Cross-Reference Question
From: Margaret Thomas <marg -at- STC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 09:06:47 -0800

Paul: For figures, I include the colon in my auto-number format, but in my
cross-reference format, I use the building block <$paranumonly>, i.e.,
"Figure <$paranumonly> on page <$pagenum>". <$paranumonly> prints only
the auto-generated number, not the text, tabs, etc., that you may have
included in your auto-number format.
Margaret.