Re: Please include

Subject: Re: Please include
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 09:10:00 -0500

I also received a nasty note about this message from the Department of
Redundancy Department, but Arlen decided not to actually write the note
after reading this acknowledgment of it.

Kevin, were you at *all* familiar with the departmemntal customary SOP
procedures of the department you would have realized in the astuteness of the
moment of your perceived and perceptive perception that an acknowledgement
recognizing the receipt of received message text transmitted via electronic
email requires the mandatory sending of same.

;{>}

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24