Please include

Subject: Please include
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 10:13:51 PST

On 1/3 Steve Fouts wrote:

>This fact, combined with the somewhat lightning-like tendency of email
>to never follow the same path twice (no flames here, I am engaging in
>hyperbole to stress a point, which I will get to now) means that you
>may get a piece of mail from the list minutes, hours, even DAYS before
>I do. You may, in fact, reply to a particular piece, and I may receive
>your reply before I ever see the message you are replying to.

Wow, I sure know what you're talking about! I considered writing a
particularly provocative message to the list the other day (about Canadian
health care, grammar, or some such rot). Fortunately, I received so many
flames before I composed the message that I chickened out. I also received a
nasty note about this message from the Department of Redundancy Department,
but Arlen decided not to actually write the note after reading this
acknowledgment of it.

BTW, if you've already responded to this message, don't bother reading it.

-Kevin, San Diego
kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com