Re: The Covert Interview

Subject: Re: The Covert Interview
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 14:55:51 EST

While on a contract assignment last year to develop documentation and
training in Denver, I was delighted to discover that the SME lived just a
few blocks from me, in the mountains west of Denver. We agreed to carpool
and, of course, we spent much of our commute discussing the software he
was developing for the client. He talked much more freely during those
informal conversations than he did when we were in more formal meetings
at work. The only disadvantage was that I couldn't whip out a notebook
and a pen to take copious notes! I was forced to be a *really* good
listener so I could remember everything he said when I got to the office.

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET: 76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO