Re: Using Hijaak w/pgmaker

Subject: Re: Using Hijaak w/pgmaker
From: Jim Powlesland <powlesla -at- ACS -dot- UCALGARY -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 23:25:39 GMT

In article <3ek8jm$o62 -at- edwin -dot- bga -dot- com> jimmyk -at- bga -dot- com (Jimmy Kaml) writes:
>I am posting this for out sales/marketing staff.

>I am in the proxess of creating a new product brochure. In this brochure,
>I want to show certain screens from our product. This brochure is being
>created in PageMaker 5.0a for Windows. Using Hijaak, I can capture athe screen
image to a TIFF file and "place" it in the document.

>However, the problems occur when I try to do color separations. The placed
>image does not separate properly. Time and time again, it will print only on
theblack separation. Does anyone know of a solution using Hijaak or possibly
with
>another screen capture utility???

In your Print dialog box, click on Color button.
In Color dialog box, click on All to Process.

--
| Jim Powlesland | OFFICE: 403-220-7937 |
| University Computing Services | MESSAGE: 403-220-6201 |