Using Hijaak w/pgmaker

Subject: Using Hijaak w/pgmaker
From: Jimmy Kaml <jimmyk -at- BGA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 1995 14:19:02 -0600

I am posting this for out sales/marketing staff.

I am in the proxess of creating a new product brochure. In this brochure,
I want to show certain screens from our product. This brochure is being
created in PageMaker 5.0a for Windows. Using Hijaak, I can capture athe screen
image to a TIFF file and "place" it in the document.

However, the problems occur when I try to do color separations. The placed
image does not separate properly. Time and time again, it will print only on
theblack separation. Does anyone know of a solution using Hijaak or possibly
with
another screen capture utility???

Thanks!

Please send me email (sc -at- abm -dot- austin -dot- tx -dot- us), or post replies to these newsgroups.

Jimmy Kaml
Sr. Technical Writer
ABM Data Systems, Inc.
Austin, Texas

--
jimmy kaml...austin,texas -dot- -dot- -dot- jimmyk -at- bga -dot- com