Re: How about Asimov? (Was: a second for McPhee)

Subject: Re: How about Asimov? (Was: a second for McPhee)
From: Mean Green Dancing Machine <aahz -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 1995 15:45:28 GMT

In article <9501061958 -dot- AA11394 -at- iris132 -dot- biosym -dot- com>,
<kkm -at- iris132 -dot- biosym -dot- com> wrote:
>Several people have recommended John McPhee's writing
>as inspiration or as model for our own; I'd like to
>suggest Isaac Asimov's explanatory articles and books.

Strong second. If any one person can be said to have inspired my
interest in being a *good* writer, Asimov was it.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6
Androgynous kinky vanilla queer het

"First one back from the bathroom gets to be the bottom."