Re: Job info Seattle Area!

Subject: Re: Job info Seattle Area!
From: Sharon Eaton <sl_eaton -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 1995 18:29:31 GMT

Sorry -- I tried to send mail, but kept getting "can't resolve host name,"
so I'm posting instead.

You may want to try Wasser. Microsoft, Boeing, and many other
places use Wasser to hire contract writers and editors, and many
people wind up with permanent jobs that way. I worked for
Microsoft through Wasser until I moved to southeastern Washington.
The woman who runs it is named Peg Cherrit (not sure of the
spelling; it's pronounced Shu-RETT).

I don't have the phone # or address with me, but if you can't find
them through directory assistance, I can dig 'em up for you.

By the way, the person who said you better know software
documentation is wrong. There are plenty of other tech writing
jobs in the area -- engineering, environmental, etc. Your grammar,
usage, & basic writing skills better be good, though!

Good luck,

Sharon
In article <TECHWR-L%95010620290521 -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>,
97372509 -at- wsuvm1 -dot- csc -dot- wsu -dot- edu says: