TOC for Two Volumes

Subject: TOC for Two Volumes
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:40:17 EST

Text item: Text_1

To all:

Help! I need some advice. I have two volumes of schematics. I am
having a hard time deciding how to go about the table of contents?
The way I see it, my options are:

-Put one TOC in Volume I and have Volume II start with page 230 (or
whatever)
-Put a TOC in Volume I and put a copy of the same TOC in Volume II
(Volume II starting with page 230)
-Treat the Volumes as separate books altogether (Volume II starting
with page one and having its own TOC)

Any urgent replies will be greatly appreciated! I need to decide by
today!!!

Thanks in advance,

Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH