Re: TOC for Two Volumes

Subject: Re: TOC for Two Volumes
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:51:16 MDT

Kelly,

My personal preference is to have a table of contents in each
volume. I find that identical TOCs in multivolume works tend
to be more confusing than helpful. A single TOC in Volume I and
continuous pagination would also create some confusion. (Note that
journals using continuous pagination still include separate TOCs.)

Bill Burns

"Denuone Latine Loquebar?" (Henricus Barbatus)