Re: TOC for Two Volumes

Subject: Re: TOC for Two Volumes
From: Lisa Steinberg <aa075 -at- SEORF -dot- OHIOU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 12:38:07 -0500

Hello Kelly...
You wrote:
> Help! I need some advice. I have two volumes of schematics. I am
> having a hard time deciding how to go about the table of contents?
> The way I see it, my options are:

> -Put one TOC in Volume I and have Volume II start with page 230 (or
> whatever)
> -Put a TOC in Volume I and put a copy of the same TOC in Volume II
> (Volume II starting with page 230)
> -Treat the Volumes as separate books altogether (Volume II starting
> with page one and having its own TOC)

My suggestion would be to create one TOC for both volumes, start volume II
on whatever page number, and include the TOC in BOTH volumes--just in
case someone walks off with volume I and someone else needs to locate
something in volume II.

lisa
:)

* lisa steinberg :) *
* Grantswriter for Rural Action *
* A non-profit sustainable community development *
* organization based in: *
* Athens, Ohio *
* aa075 -at- seorf -dot- ohiou -dot- edu *
* Volunteer in Service to America and proud of it! *