MAC Help Drivers

Subject: MAC Help Drivers
From: Thomas Barker <DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- TTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 22:06:13 -0600

D. Philipp Binggeli asked:

*******
Is anybody else out there writing for Macintosh-based
software? If so, is anyone currently using Apple guide
to create on-screen help? Or, if you are using pre-System
7.5 systems, what are you using, and how are you using it?
********

I'm working on some online projects on the Mac, and would like to
know more about the "Apple guide." Where do you get one? We're
using HelpOnWheels.

Tommy Barker
ditTB -at- ttacs -dot- ttu -dot- edu