Engineers managing documentation

Subject: Engineers managing documentation
From: "David Blyth @second" <dsb -at- ALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 15:23:12 PST

Hi All;

David Taylor mentions that....

>I have to agree that a writer managed by a programmer (or any
>nonwriter) is in for hard times.

My current boss is a programmer and I think she does a fine job. My
previous boss was a writer and I think she did a fine job too. Each
boss gave me a different set of advantages.

You have to treat each new boss as an individual. Look for the
advantages that each one can give you, regardless of background (or
gender, for that matter).

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Alsys (San Diego)
dsb -at- alsys -dot- com

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer (but they should be).

Blodo Poa Maximus