Re: Certfication

Subject: Re: Certfication
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 13:37:16 -0800

What hourly rate range does Xerox pay? I worked at SAIC in San Diego and in
Northern CA for a while. We paid $50.00/hr for an editor and $35-40 for a
tech writer.
===================
At 12:08 PM 1/13/95 -0800, Bonni Graham wrote:
>Vince Reh wrote:

>>>I don't know anyone personally at Xerox, but I hear they like to hire
>>>contract writers.

>I contract with an offshoot of Xerox in San Diego (Document Sciences),
>and yeah, they really like contractors. Suits me! <g>

>Bonni Graham
>Owner, Manual Labour
>bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer/Trainer
TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr.
Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot"
- Rich Julius