Re: Mixed emotions

Subject: Re: Mixed emotions
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 16:16:48 -0600

[Good stuff deleted]

+ Talk about serendipity. Talk about mixed emotions. Oh well.

I know all about them - I have mixed emotions about ambivalence!

--
Joe Fockler "The granite which is an obstacle in the
Interphase Corporation path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone

jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com -- Thomas Carlyle

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed is always
to try just one more time."

-- unknown