Re: Resume Design Principles

Subject: Re: Resume Design Principles
From: "mrw.EMAIL" <manu!mrw -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 16:55:39 -0500

15:59

Mike Uhl asked for resume tips. This, of course, is the no-brainer: be
absolutely positively meticulously totally without-a-shadow-of-doubt dead
certain that there are NO, NONE, NADA, NIX, NIL typographical and grammatical
errors. Have at least two disinterested other people read it twice. Then,
read it again.

I say this is a no-brainer, but you'd be amazed at the dreck I've seen on
resumes from people who claim to be technical writers!

Good luck!
Mary Wise
mrw -at- manu -dot- com