Re: Can Online Documentation be Used to Increase the Usability

Subject: Re: Can Online Documentation be Used to Increase the Usability
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 08:25:06 -0500

I think Bob means using online doc to help someone perform a hardware job that
is separate from the computer....correct, Bob?
The hardware I described was only in a computer, but I remember seeing online
textual procedures with embedded video being used for helping mechanics repair
parts of an engine. I know its done, I am not certain if it improves
usability....

Laurie