Re: Seeking advice on understanding the Internet

Subject: Re: Seeking advice on understanding the Internet
From: "Frank Saucier [Tech Pub]" <frank_saucier -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:39:45 -0500

>I would like to understand the Internet, WWW, Mosaic, etc., much better than I
>do. I've seen several books on these topics. Can anyone recommend one or two
>particularly helpful ones?

>Thanks.

>Liz K

I don't have any "books" about the interenet to recommend, but I can recommend
two particular magazine articles.

For MOSAIC and WWW info:

October 1994 issue of WIRED Magazine; The (Second Phase of The) Revolution
has Begun (If you can't find the issue in a library, WIRED can be reached
by phone at 415-904-0660 or by e-mail at info -at- wired -dot- com)

For Internet info:

October 11, 1994 issue of PC Magazine; Make the Ineternet Connection (If
you can't find the issue in a library, PC Magazine can be reached by phone
at 1-800-289-0429)

Frank

| FRANK SAUCIER | |
| Mentor Graphics Corp. | Hippity-Hops and stairs don't mix. |
| fsaucier -at- warren -dot- mentorg -dot- com | |