Subject: TECHWR-L Caribbean Search
From: David Montcalm <MONTCALM -at- HOU -dot- SPERRY-SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 1995 22:14:29 CST

I am looking for work anywhere in the Caribbean, which may or may not be
related to my professional field.

I have six years experience in Technical Writing/Illustrating in Petroleum
Engineering Services and Aeronautics Support and hold a BA in Technical Writing
from La Tech University. I am well content in my position (supervisory), but am
interested in relocating to the Caribbean. I am prepared to accept a lesser
salary.

Upon request I will rush a "snail mailable" portfolio, e-mail resume with my
private addresses, and references. I am eager to reply to all inquiries
regarding any of my abilities, such as Spanish, a good strong back, etc.

I am interested in all inquiries, be them related to my field or not.