What do you think of IBM fonts?

Subject: What do you think of IBM fonts?
From: David Oberstadt <daveo -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 13:29:48 PST

Happy Monday!

If you have an opinion about IBM fonts, please let
me know. Does anybody actually like them? What
suggestions do you have for improvement?

Please include the document you are referring to.
(OS/2 User's Guide, DB/2 Administration Guide, IBM
Dictionary of Computing, etc.)

I don't follow TECHWR-L very closely these days,
so please respond to me. I plan on showing comments
to co-workers, but I will remove names and addresses
from headers and sigs for your privacy.

Your input is appreciated!

David Oberstadt daveo -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
I disclaim everything. (408) 463-4801
Santa Teresa Laboratory, San Jose, California