Web Sites?

Subject: Web Sites?
From: "Helena F. Jerney" <helena -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 00:33:31 -0800

Hi everybody,

The STC Internet pilot project is going online and we would like to be as
complete and as inclusive as possible. We have a Web page that links to a
variety of places already (thanks to Eric Ray, committee member and friend
to all). However, we would like to find out if there are any STC or Technical
Communications Web sites out there to which we can link.

We're specifically looking for any new STC chapter, committees, or regional
sites, as well as any new Web sites about writing, multimedia, SGML, and
other topics of interest.

If you have any information on any of these, please let me know at:

helena -at- netcom -dot- com

Thanks for your help,

Helena Jerney
Manager, STC Internet Pilot Project