Re: How to get Eudora free for Windows or Mac

Subject: Re: How to get Eudora free for Windows or Mac
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 10:30:25 -0600

Gang,
If I could make a gentle suggestion ... I think that we
would all experience less frustration by taking
questions such as "is there an easier way to edit
E-mail than the one I'm using" to our service
providers, not to the list. Unfortunately, as much as
we would like to hope that Easy E-mail is only a point
and click away, different service providers will
support and offer different tools.

For example, Eudora will not work in the OSU computing
environment because we don't support POP mail--we use
other services instead.

If anyone would like a pointer to specific tools or
help with what question to ask, I'll be happy to help
off-list.

Thanks!
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

Subject: How to get Eudora free for Windows or Mac
Author: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- org> at SMTP
Date: 1/23/95 6:32 PM

I have heard the comment many times on the lists I read that it is hard to
edit mail. People apologize for their typos or their inclusion of whole
unedited prior postings by saying that their mail program is too hard to use.

Eudora is a remarkably easy program to use. If you access email by dialing
in to a unix system from your Mac or Windows PC, Eudora can make your life
easier.

<deleted>