Job opening - Quebec

Subject: Job opening - Quebec
From: Christiane Cadrin <cadrinc -at- QUEBEC -dot- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 10:40:14 -0500

THE BERCLAIN GROUP INC. IS LOOKING FOR A=20
TECHNICAL WRITER=20
FOR SOFTWARE SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION.

Located in the Quebec City area, the Berclain Group develops software to
support manufacturing industries in their production and inventory
management and distributes through its international network of affiliates.=
=20

RESPONSIBILITIES
=B7 Researching technical information with the development team;
=B7 Writing and editing English documentation to support our Synchronized
Manufacturing package.

REQUIREMENTS
=B7 Excellent English writing skills;=20
=B7 Proficiency in spoken French;
=B7 Substantial interest in personal computers and familiarity with desktop
publishing tools such as Framemaker and Word for Windows;=20
=B7 Experience with generating multi-platform on-line help is an asset, as
well as a BA in technical communication or translation.
=B7=20

Please send your resume with a recent sample of your writing by January 31,
1995 to:

Berclain Group Inc.
Human Resources Manager
3175, chemin des Quatre-Bourgeois
Sainte-Foy (Qu=E9bec)
G1W 2K7
Fax: (418) 654-0645

Christiane Cadrin Groupe Berclain inc. (Direction de=
produits)
E-mail: cadrinc -at- berclain -dot- com 979, de Bourgogne (bureau 210)
Tel : (418) 656-0055 poste 201 Sainte-Foy (Qu=E9bec) =20
Fax : (418) 654-0645 CANADA G1W 2L4