Entry-level texts on indexing

Subject: Entry-level texts on indexing
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 1995 14:51:57 MDT

I'd like to thank everyone for the suggestions on converting Mac files to
DOS. I saved the Mac files as .rtf files, converted the files to DOS, and
imported them into Frame. The extra bonus is that I lost almost none of the
native formatting (except for the smart quotation marks and apostrophes).
If anyone is interested in this conversion information, feel free to contact
me directly.

Now for my next endeavor--I'm looking for introductory texts on indexing.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * "Purgamentum init,
Micron Technology, Inc. * exit purgamentum."
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus