[HUMOR] RE: Why we'll never be paperless

Subject: [HUMOR] RE: Why we'll never be paperless
From: Bill Burns <WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 08:32:10 MDT

I've seen some interesting points made from both anti- and pro-paper camps.
Perhaps we should consider that some of us actually can't help ourselves. We
feel compelled to print out hardcopies shamelessly because of some psychological
predisposition. I read an apt comment in an interview a year or two ago.
(I can't remember who the author was or what periodical--anyone remember?)
The fellow said, "Writers are just people who have a dysfunctional relationship
with wood products." Maybe he has a point.

For those of you who have succesfully thrown off the shackles of hardcopy
dependency, congrats. I, unfortunately, am still slavishly addicted. :-(

Bill Burns * "Purgamentum init,
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * exit purgamentum."
Micron Technology, Inc. *
Boise, ID * (Garbage in, garbage out.)
WBURNS -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Henricus Barbatus