Re: Jack London

Subject: Re: Jack London
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 14:33:07 PST

> "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."
> -Jack London

Others can be of more help with your question; I'm responding to the
quote.

Did you know that London was extremely prolific, and supported
himself and his family totally with writing? And he lived in grand
style; if you haven't visited his property in Glen Ellen, CA, you'd
probably enjoy seeing it. I sure do every time I go.

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com