Do you want to get your resume on the Internet?

Subject: Do you want to get your resume on the Internet?
From: "Ronald B. Krisko" <kriskorb -at- CRAFT -dot- CAMP -dot- CLARKSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 15:01:11 -0500

E-Mail Resume Formatting Program and Script For STC Members
Written By: Ronald B. Krisko and Steve Kiernan
Date: 12/15/94

If you would like to have your resume posted on the Internet in a World
Wide Web (WWW) site, send your resume to our site. To do this, you must
simply follow this few simple rules and then everything will work just fine.

1. You must e-mail your resume in ASCII format to the specified ID and site,
which is "resume -at- heron -dot- tc -dot- clarkson -dot- edu" (without the quotes).

2. You must have a subject line that only has the words "STC RESUME" (without
the quotes).

3. You must type in your full name in the very first line of the body of the
message with your last name first followed by an underline character
followed by your full first name followed by a period followed by your
full middle name (i.e. Krisko_Ronald.Bradley). DO NOT use any spaces in
your name, please!

4. On the second line of body of your message, if you have already formatted
your resume into HTML format, you must have ONLY "<html>" (without the
quotes) on this line. If it is not already formatted into HTML format,
that is no problem since the program will convert it for you into HTML
format so nothing special must be on this second line.

After a few seconds, your resume will be formatted/converted and will be
added to our resume HTML file and ready for reading immediately. You can
access this resume HTML file at:
"http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/notices/RESUMES/resumes.html";.

Good Luck and I hope that you enjoy using this free resume service! Take
care and have a nice day!

Ronald B. Krisko
Clarkson University '95
aj253 -at- cleveland -dot- freenet -dot- edu
ACM and STC Member